Are you looking for a quick and easy patriotic dessert for your 4th of July get together but still want to stay on plan? Look no further! This creamy, yet refreshing dessert can be prepped in under 30 minutes. With just a few tasty ingredients, this recipe comes together quickly. This will become a 4th of July tradition!
You can use either almond extract or vanilla extract. I love the almond flavor in this recipe, but if you’re not a fan feel free to use vanilla or half and half is great too!
Low Carb no bake cheesecake for 4th of July! (THM S)
- 2 8 ounce packages reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered erythritol OR 2/3 c. gentle sweet
- 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract half and half is also nice
- 1 c. cream
- 1 c. baking blend or almond flour half bb & half almond flour is my favorite
- 1/2 c. powdered erythritol OR 1/3 c. gentle sweet
- 1/2 c. melted salted butter
- 1 T cinnamon I'm a cinnamon fan so I love this much cinnamon in the crust, but you can reduce it if you want ;
- Put a glass bowl in the freezer a few hours before making this dessert. Let the cream cheese soften on the counter
- Preheat the oven to 350. Cut a circle out of parchment paper using the bottom of your springform pan. Cut inside the lines of the circle and place in the pan. Mix the crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of your Springform pan. Spray with coconut or olive oil. Bake crust for 10 minutes and let cool. In the meantime, make the filling.
- Take the cold bowl out of the freezer and whip the cream until stiff peaks form, usually about 3-5 minutes. If you're having a hard time whipping the cream, simply put the cream in the frozen bowl for 20 minutes in the freezer & it will whip up right away
- In a separate bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sweetener and extract
- Carefully fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture
- Once combined, spread the filling on top of the crust and set in the freezer
- 1/2-2 hours before serving, take the cheesecake out of the freezer. Cut around it with a sharp knife to separate it from the springform pan and put on a serving tray. Make a flag design using a mixture of fresh blueberries and strawberries or raspberries
- Let thaw on the countertop. Once thawed, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Happy 4th of July THM style!! This recipe is also perfect for Memorial Day 🙂